#TypographyOverlays x Kimverlyn Lim (Pack 29)

#TypographyOverlays x Kimverlyn Lim Collaboration

I first stumbled upon Kimverlyn's "Before We Grow Up" project and found it really interesting. Needless to say, her photography skills are amazing!

For the following #TypographyOverlays pack, the designs were all derived from Kimverlyn's pictures!

In the post below, you can see the different designs incorporated on Kimverlyn's original pictures, as well as, a touch of minor additional typography for some images.

Without further ado, here they are!

SUNRISE






"I'm so glad I didn't sleep, the sunrise was amazing. There's a certain kind of energy and rejuvenation you get when u are in the seawater. The airplanes were taking off so imagine the waves brushing your feet, the sound of waves and planes hovering about you, a few friends and an amazing sunrise. That day was a day I don't think I can ever relive even if I go there again." 

TOP OF THE WORLD



"I've never seen Singapore this way so I thought it was really interesting, plus I felt like I was on top of the world."

CAMPFIRE



"I took the campfire picture in Shangahai. It was something different, you couldn't really get this kind of experiences in Singapore."

Thank you for the collaboration opportunity Kimverlyn. Do remember to follow Kimverlyn's instagram as well!


Note: Only save the full-sized image by clicking the image so that it will open as the original full resolution image.

Be creative and think of ways you would edit your images according to the following overlays.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to tag your instagram images with the hashtag #TypographyOverlays, so that I can see your creations.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the designer

Special Mention